EVS-EN ISO 12100:2010
EVS-EN 1127.1: 2011
If you need an umbilical reel that can deploy and store an umbilical, while offering flexibility, then the DECK Engineering modular reel won’t disappoint. Developed together with experts in the industry, this reel has excellent functionality, and its modular design provides you with more options.
The reel can be manufactured with the capability to work in explosive areas, such as drill floors for example, and delivered as Atex zone 1 or zone 2 certified.
The DECK Engineering umbilical reel has been tested in the North Sea in harsh conditions to ensure that it offers the reliability you expect and that it remains robust and operational even in varying weather conditions.
- DNV 2.7-3 - Standard for Certification – Portable Offshore Units
- Norsok Z-015 – Temporary Equipment
- EVS-EN ISO 12100:2010 – Safety of Machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
- ISO/TR 14121-2 – Safety of machinery – Risk Assessment – part 2: Practical guidance and examples of methods.
- EVS-EN 13463-1:2009 – Non-Electrical equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres – Part 1: Basic method and requirements
- EVS-EN 1127.1: 2011 - Explosive atmospheres – Explosion prevention and protection – Part 1: Basic concepts and methodology
- EVS-EN 15198:2007 - Methodology for the risk assessment of non-electrical equipment and components for intended use in potentially explosive atmospheres